Zyla the Faithful is a VIP monster, which means it needs to be bought with real money.
Zyla is a stronger version of VoltaiK with higher power and a better trait: Bulwark, which reduces status effect accuracy by 50%. She is an amazing defense monster due to the recent AI change, will makes her only use her extra turn skills unless she can use her ultimate. However, has massive cooldowns, and is harder to rank up, as she is only obtainable through paying $20 or opening Chests.
- Has 3 extra-turn moves
- Good Power and Speed
- As an extra-turn attacker, she can get her ultimate quickly - AoE 80 Thunder damage
- She can hold a Banner Relic, allowing her to use the Charging Banner, meaning you do not need Stamina Runes if the Relic is high enough in level.
- Top tier trait.
- Can obtained in VIP chest in Team Shop ( Along other VIP and two exclusive TW monsters. Need to be Champion League to unlock it). This will be an alternate way to Rank her up
- One of her extra turn moves are a 25 base power, 2 of them need Coodown, so you have to spam that one sad move
- Low HP
- Being a VIP, she is quite hard to obtain; you will have to spend many gems or real money
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Fast Chains (25 Thunder Dmg + Extra Turn 27s)
- Agony Chains (55 Thunder Dmg + Extra Turn 31s/ 1-Turn Cooldown)
- Affliction Chains (55 Thunder Dmg + Extra Turn 34s/ 2-Turn Cooldown)
- Direct Slaughter/Clamant Havoc (50 Special Dmg + Precision 28s/ 1-Turn Cooldown) or (50 Special Dmg + Bleed 28s/ 2-Turn Cooldown)
Recommended Runes: 2 Stamina, 1 Speed; 1 Stamina, 1 Strength, 1 Speed; (With charging banner) 2 Strength, 1 Speed
Use the first three moves all the time. You won't even use the last move. Direct Slaughter makes Zyla gain precision and Clamant Havoc gives bleed to the target. Affliction Chains also give daze, so make sure you daze all your foes while attacking.
Even with bulwark, it is possible to stun or freeze Zyla. VoltaiK can also defeat Zyla with enough support, but with some trouble. Also, recently, there has been a nerf where accuracy affects extra turn. Therefore, sometimes zyla would not get an extra turn and total blind and blind affects extra turn. Another counter to Zyla are DOTs (Damage over time) effects. If you apply enough of these, she takes herself out because the DOTs trigger each turn, meaning the more turns she gets, the worse it is for her. And then recently she is coming into competition as beledig can take her down easy as she can apply evasion with also inflicting quicksand to kill with a bit of ease due to higher attack and evasion. And monsters like Faraday and Sting westclaw can use anticipation to stop her in her chains¿