Welcome to the Monster Legends Competitive WikiEdit
This is a competitive guide for the app store game "Monster Legends". Our main goal is to introduce new players into the competitive meta-game and show guides, along with possibly sharing team ideas with each other. Enjoy!
What is Monster Legends Competitive? Edit
Monster Legends Competitive is a FANDOM wiki site used to create a sort of tier-list for the most competitively viable legendary monsters ranked into best-to-worst.
How are they ranked? Edit
Monsters are ranked in a ranked tier-list from OP to E rank, OP being the absolute best rank possible (monsters properly categorized in there are the best of the best in terms of viability in the competitive scene), E being the worst of the worst. As in Nebotus bad. Bad to the point where some Epics outclass them.
To access the ranking system, click on 'Viability Ranking' below.
Useful Links Edit
- VIABILITY RANKING
- MONSTER IDEA FORUMS
- SHARE YOUR TEAM
- BREEDABLE LEGENDARIES
- MONSTER LEGENDS EPIC GUIDE
- VOTING PAGE ON VIABILITY RANKING
- New MONSTER IDEA FORUMS created- here you can propose ideas for monsters, including stats, particularities and movesets!
- Apr. 1, 2018: SHARE YOUR TEAM added - Post your current team, and don't forget to include: their moveset, runes and relics equipped, why you use each monster, and your overall strategy.
- May 23, 2018: New admin appointed to the site!
- May 27, 2018: Added "BREEDABLE LEGENDARIES" to 'Useful Links'
- June 27, 2018: New MONSTER LEGENDS EPIC GUIDE Added! (A new wiki similar to Monster Legends Competitive, but in this wiki we're talking about Epic monsters. Feel free to add pages and help the development of this brand-new ML Guide!)
Who to contact involving MLC Wiki? Edit
For further questions or complaints involving the site, tier list, or recommendations for new feature additions, contact MangoStarco.
Leaks Page Edit
fine ok this is where u get leaks https://www.taringa.net/+dragoncity