Ah, Trilops, my very first Earth legendary I got. He was moderately good, but I soon after replaced him once I got General Atum. Not to say he's no good, but comparing Trilops to General Atum is a pointless argument against. Main gimmick involves being a beta-Atum with shields, Stun, more shields, and more Stun.
- Good trait
- Nice stats
- Team AoE 40% Shield
- Multiple Stun moves
- Mostly low cooldowns
- The ONLY stuff Trilops can do is shields and Stun. That's it. Period. Not even his Special is much different, being just an AoE Stun.
- Seriously, a massive lack of variety...
- Inferior to General Atum in nearly every way.
- Pack Mentality (Team AoE 40% Shield, 3-turn cooldown)
- Survival Instinct (55 Earth dmg + Team AoE 40% Shield)
- Jurassic Slash (60 Special dmg + Stun, 2-turn cooldown)
- Primordial Punch (50 Special dmg + Stun, 1-turn cooldown)
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 1 Health, 1 Team Speed