Patient Cyber is affected by a rare sickness that is slowly turning him into a robotic creature. It all started with a stream of nanobots running through his veins and at this point, it has spread throughout half of his body. He's losing his emotions, but he's becoming a war machine!
Patient Cyber is a very fast Metal denier monster with decent health and great speed. He is also currently the user of the effect Nanovirus (along with Warmaster Remntar and Itzanami), which removes 10% of a monster's health for 3 turns and prevents positive status effects from being applied. His main deny skill is a AoE CDA. With the recent debuffs to freeze and possess, Patient Cyber looks better than ever. Not to mention he outspeeds more THAN HALF of the monsters in OP tier. And since their moves typically have cooldowns, they're simply food for Patient Cyber.
- User of Nanovirus
- High Speed stat
- AoE CDA
- Blind and Total Blind
- Generally low stamina costs
- AMAZING Special: 60 AoE Metal Damage + PER + Nanovirus + Total Blind
- Great trait
- High Cooldowns
- Low to Non existing Damage Skills
- ugly as heck
Recommended Move set Edit
- Endemic Pathogen (30 dmg Metal-based AoE + CDA w/ 24s, 3-turn CD)
- Bacteriophages (PER + Nanovirus w/ 0s, 3-turn CD)
- Force Transduction (40 dmg Metal-based AoE + Nanovirus w/ 33s, 3-turn CD)
- Oftalphagous/Increased Attachment (Oftalphagous for 50 Metal dmg + Total Blind w/ 28s, 2-turn CD) or (Attachment for 40 Special dmg + Nanovirus [2x] [3 Turns] w/ 25s, 3-turn CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed / 3 Team Speed / 2 Speed 1 Strength
Cooldowns Activated cripples Patient Cyber, any decent Magic attacker can kill him in one hit, and supporters with negative effect removal can remove the various negative effects he can dish out.