Nishant's Bodyguard is an OK monster. She has some pretty useful moves like Turbulence, which deals moderate dark damage to all enemies while giving Evasion to all allies (which is basically like Timerion's Space-Time, but better and with less cooldown), but most of her other moves are... not bad, but not impressive. Main gimmicks include Team AoE support such as Regen, Evasion, and Damage Boosts, as well as applying Damage Reduction and Dark Weakness to enemies.
- Good trait
- AoE Damage Reduction
- Team AoE Evasion
- Team AoE Possession Immunity
- Team AoE Damage Boost
- Special is fine I suppose; Precision, Damage Boost, and extra turn for all allies.
- Single-ally Regen
- Her better support moves have high cooldowns
- Bad stats [except for speed]
- Dark Resistance almost useless
- Niff (45 Dark AoE dmg + Damage Reduction + Dark Weakness, 3-turn cooldown)
- Black Sigh (Team AoE Possession Immunity + Damage Boost, 3-turn cooldown)
- Turbulence (45 Dark AoE dmg + Team AoE Evasion, 4-turn cooldown)
- Shadow Acceleration (Applies Evasion to single ally, 1-turn cooldown)
Recommended Runes: 2 Speed, 1 Team Speed