Nebotus was the second Dark-type monster introduced in Monster Legends. He has an amazing design but not great stats. Even epics such as Rabidex can beat him.
Nebotus isn't great for a choice. In fact, you would probably be better off using certain epic monsters. But if your looking for a legendary Dark Type, use Darkzgul which is also breedable but a better option instead of Nobutus. However, since Nebotus is breedable it isn't hard to get him to rank 5. (Rank 5 Nebotus is still terrible. Don't do it. In fact most breedable legendaries at rank 5 is a joke...Vadamagma, Arch Knight, Thorder, Rockantium, etc.)
- He has a great looking design
- His special forces all enemies to recharge, which could save a monsters life.
- Is breed-able so easy to obtain and rank up
- He has a blind move with a low stamina cost and low cooldown
- 70 dmg move(his best move)
- Aoe damage reduction
- Speed and life stats are not great
- Power is very weak for a legendary
- Not a lot of good control abilities
- Trait isn't too good, very situational
- Mad Whispers
- Spanish Flu
- Waking Nightmare
- 3 Team Speed Runes(No)/3 Gold Runes(Perfect)
- You want Team Speed Runes as unless you are using Rares or lower rarity monsters in team with him, your other monsters ranked Epic or Legendary are going to be better that Nebotus, so why not boost them? Speed is generally the most useful, so that's what I recommend. Extirpate has a good base power. Mad Whispers gives blind which is the best status effect you have. Spanish Flu is possibly your best move, which gives damage reduction to all your foes. Waking Nightmare is...eh, just to give nightmares to one monster, he doesn't have anything better anyway.
- Warning: Nebotus is not recommended to be used since he is bad compared to other legendaries but if you still want to use them then it's your choice so go ahead :)
Pretty much any monster not name Thundhare, Nebotus, Timerion or Totem will destroy him, especially hard hitting ones/attackers. If for some unknown reason, you want to prevent him from attacking (like, he can barely tickle you), you can easily hit him with any control ability, since his trait is shit. Seriously, why are you reading a guide on how to counter Nebotus, of all monsters?
For team wars: Dark element/Evil legions book - please don't/10
Don't use him in team wars unless you are forced to or don't have any other evil legions monster for whatever reason. He gets clobbered by anything that isn't a very bad epic or a rare.
In PVP/Adventure map - choose sweeperion over him/10