Megapolaris is the Metal-type superhero and maybe the ultimate mechanical master of magnetism and telekinesis.
Megapolaris is very powerful, he has well balanced stats and has very strong moves which don't even have any cooldowns. He can also magnetize multiple enemies and should be used with other strong Metal-beatsticks, cause you can do effective damage to every other teams.
He can also create big and mighty shields to protect himself or his teammates.
He may can only do magnetize and shields, but if you use him wisely (the best: You use him with three strength runes), he can be very dangerous and will be the doom of every enemy which isn't Magic-type.
- Megapolaris has a very high power and got well balanced stats
- He got a non-Metal-move, which can magnetize target and has no cooldown.
- Great damaging skills
- He can AoE magnetize, followed with a 45 AoE!
- Low cooldowns
- He is very weak against Possession; Stun / Freeze, because his trait is rubbish.
- Malair, Violet and Galante will scrap him easily and will bring him down to the junk yard.
Megapolaris is weak against Magic and has to suffer under monsters like Malair, Violet or Galante. He is also weak against posession, stun and freeze and with Krampus or Varuna, you can stop him easily.