Krampus is a very evil Christmas spirit that loves to mess around. He loves to freeze on top of that, what a mess!
Krampus is one of only two freeze users that are not a Water-type. (Who's the other one?) This makes him a very special case as he can freeze while not fearing VoltaiK. He can freeze all his foes at once and is exceptionally fast. This makes Krampus a major threat in the competitive metagame and it must be countered at all costs. Because of this, Krampus is ranked S+ in the Viability Ranking.
- He can freeze all foes at once.
- He is extremely fast.
- He can inflict a lot of status effects thanks to his random status effects moves.
- Single target freeze
- Unfortunately, Krampus suffers from big cooldowns.
- He is immune to nightmares, so he can be stunned, frozen and possessed.
- Bad strength
- Only has low and medium power attacks
- He doesn't look friendly and might cause players to not use him.
Recommende Moveset Edit
- Brutal Verdict
- Freezing Shadows
- Creepy Shadows
- Burning Gift/Poisoned Gift
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed Runes
As a team immobilizer, Krampus needs to be as fast as possible. Using Freezing Shadows first will freeze all foes. Creepy Shadows gives nightmares to all foes, which is always welcome. Brutal Verdict is there to freeze another target when needed and Burning Gift/Poisoned Gift depends if you prefer to inflict burn or poison combined with your random effects.
Krampus has a lot of cooldowns, so Timerion is a huge counter to it. Krampus also heavily relies on freeze, which means that monsters immune to freeze can block the status effect and freeze Krampus back. Cavenfish and Lord Mammoth are both good example. Krampus is also weak to light, so Lux Aura is definetly a good choice to counter it.