Hasai is a guy made of crystals, is here to show us how can gems help.
Hasai is ranked B+ in viability ranking because of his decent stats, good skills and trait, he is one of the best light legends and he is bulky. He has got some low cooldowns and good immobolizing / debuffing moves to work with. Also he can buff your attacker with a big shield and precision and damage boost to make the job faster
killking killing your foes.
- Stun with no cooldown
- Buff allies
- Good trait
- Team AoE Shields
- Team AoE NER
- Blind/daze and apply damage reduction with very low cooldowns
- His special skill is phenomenal
- Some skills with low cooldowns
- Overall stats are underwhelming. Consequently, Hasai suffers from '2015 stats'-itis.
- Lacks immobilizing skills
Recommended Moveset Edit
Blinding Light !
- Crystal Strike (50 Special dmg + Stun w/ 28s, no CD)
- Gemstone Barrier (50% Shield + Precision + Damage Boost w/ 30s, 3-turn CD)
- Hexagonal Light (60 Light dmg + Daze w/ 31s, 1-turn CD)
- Crystal Bash (45 Special dmg + Blind + Damage Reduction w/ 31s, no CD)
Recoomended Runes: 3 Team Speed Runes Hasai is a good monster to be a secondary supporting monster so team speeds work well with him, Hexagonal Light deals moderate special damage, applies damage reduction and blind to target with 0 cooldown which is good for Timerion same as Crystal Strike which deals high damage and stuns with also 0 cooldown. Hexagonian light deals very high light damage and dazes enemy with only 1 turn cooldown so it's fantastic. And Gemstone Barrier helps an ally by adding a big shield+precision+damage boost so it's good for your attaker.