Gullin is a pig that rules the forests... and does the same job as other nature legends : Healing and Hitting.
Gullin is a hybrid of healing and hitting and immobilizing, when you see this you may think that he is overpowered but all of his moves are decent same as his stats that give him A- rank which is a respectable rank.
- He can apply daze to all foes
- He has a good life and decent speed
- He can heal all allies
- Good stunning move with high damage
- Good trait for a nature legend
- High cooldowns
- Needs more power
Recommended Moveset Edit
I'm the king of wild forest !
- Wildwood Soul
- Gullin Rush
- Gullin Outbreak
- Forest Flowers
- 3 Power Runes/ 3 speed runes/ 2 speed and 1 power / 2 power and 1 speed/ 3 team speed
Gullin's Wildwood soul is a good move that does solid damage and applies daze to all which increases enemy's chances to miss while Gullin Rush is your high damaging immobolizing move that stuns. Gullin outbreak deals moderate damage while giving you life regeneration and Forest Flowers heals all allies by 30% which helps in bad situations.