General Nishant is the Dark-type general. He is an attacker general more than a support like General Atum.
Role: Attacker / Support
Obtainable by: Team War Shop (2500 War Coins)
General Nishant is the last general introduced by Social Point. Being the Dark-type general, it was clear it was going to be all about damage, which remembers some of Barbatos. However, Nishant is very different from him and is more about having a very overpowered boosting move and then attack his foes. He is so evil, he can even destroy monsters of his own type by using Dark Supremacy, which makes a target very weak to Dark. On top of that, it also affects Timerion, which reminds us from General Ingvar's discouragement. Because of these facts, Nishant can effectively sweep an entire team pretty easily if he gets the chance to do so.
- His power and speed are very good.
- He can make enemies weak to Dark.
- He has one of the best self-boosting move in the game.
- His moves are generally very powerful.
- He can spread burn or nightmares
- He can fix his low life with his boosting move
- In general, his moves have cooldowns.
- His life is absolutely atrocious. (Even some Epics have better life than him. EVEN CRISTOBAL HAS BETTER LIFE THAN HIM AT LEVEL 100)
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Impious Cuts
- Satanic Flames/Affliction Souls
- Dark Supremacy
- Shadow Form
- 2 Power Runes, 1 Speed Rune
Start with Shadow Form, as this is your boosting move, which will give you damage boost, precision and make you immune to damage for one turn. Then you can apply burn of nightmares to your foes with Satanic Flames or Affliction Souls respectively. I would use Satanic Flames as burn deals more damage over time. Dark Supremacy is the move that makes a target very weak to Dark, which can ruin any tank easily. Impious Cuts is your typical no cooldown move for Timerion, which also applies bleed.
General Nishant has very low HP, so by using a Light monster such as Lux Aura, you should be good about taking it down easily. If it uses Shadow Form, having a way of removing good effects such as cleaning from Lord of the Atlantis can be good. Having someone to remove bad effects like Lux Aura, yet again or Goldfield is a good option. If you can remove all the boosts he is trying to get, Nishant shouldn't be that big of a treat. Catégorie:Monsters Catégorie:Generals Catégorie:Dark Monsters