General Holter is the Metal General. He is a pure attacker.
General Holter is very powerful. He can unleash tons of damage very easily and he got an AOE 45 base powered move much like Exo Skeel. He can further up the damage by magnetizing his foes at once. However, Holter is quite limited. For example, he can only induce two status effects: magnetized and burn. Moreover, most of his moves have cooldowns, so it is often stuck with his no cooldown move. Still, Holter is more powerful than General Uria due to the fact that he can give himself Double Damage, Something that could have really helped Uria, but makes Holter a better choice overall.
- Holter can unleash massive damage to all of his foes at once
- He can boost himself, one of the only three generals to be able to, the others being General Darmith and General Nishant
- He has amazing amount of power and good speed
- His life is pretty low
- Most of his moves have big cooldowns
- He lacks versatility in his status effects
Tank you, come again
- Burning Cannon (45 Special dmg + Burn w/ 27 stamina, no CD)
- Magnetic Missiles (AoE 35 Metal dmg + Magnetize w/ 33 stamina, 3-turn CD)
- Bomb Rain (AoE 45 Metal dmg w/ 34 stamina, 3-turn CD)
- Expert Shot (45 Special dmg + Double Damage w/ 29 stamina, 3-turn CD)
- 2 Power Runes, 1 Speed Rune
Burning Cannon is your no cooldown move for Timerion. Expert Shot gives Holter Double Damage, which is much appreciated. Always use Magnetic Missiles after Expert Shot and Bomb Rain after Magnetic Missiles. So you get Double Damage first, deal good damage and magnetize your foes and then deal massive damage to everyone/K.Oing them all. Holter is very straight forward and easy to use. You just have to use your moves in the right order. Use Burning Cannon only if you have to.
Holter is weak to Magic. So General Shannara, Malair, Pixelion and many others can easily destroy him. General Holter has cooldowns in his best moves. Timerion can use Cooldowns Activated to make him only be able to use the weak Burning Cannon. Because Holter counts on magnetized to deal massive damage, any monster immune to that helps. Megapolaris won't take too much damage from Holter. Lastly, if you have a monster that can clear positive effects from foes like Noctum, that does help to get rid of his Double Damage.