Brontes is an old warrior who cames out in mythology maze island. His moves are very interesting.
Brontes is an immobilizing type earth monster which is said about stun. But he is one of the few that can do mega stun in a regular skill and can apply it to all in his special one. His rank is AA and he can't reach more just because he has some flaws. Other than that, amazing monster, definetly worth the spot on a team.
- Good life
- He can do mega stun to an enemy in a regular skill
- Good trait
- All of his skills can apply a buff/ debuff.
- AoE Stun
- His speed and power are quite low
Recommended Moveset Edit
Feel how big my mace is! Edit
- Area rockslide (AoE 35 Earth dmg + Stun w/ 37s, 4-turn CD)
- Mega rockslide (35 Earth dmg + MegaStun w/ 28s, 3-turn CD)
- Ancient shield earthquake (50 Earth dmg + 50% Shield w/ 27s, 4-turn CD)
- Angular mace (45 Special dmg + Daze w/ 28s, no CD)
- 3 Speed / 2 Speed; 1 Power
Brontes is a stunning monster, his Area Rockslide is a good immobilize move that can stun all foes while Mega Rockslide can Stun an enemy for 2 turns which can stun over recently stunned and stun immunity. Angular mace is your 0 CD skill that applies daze which helps against Timerion. Ancient shield earthquake is your move that uses your high life to apply a 50% shield while dealing serious damage.