Borjork, the most ferocious and deadly of all the orc soldiers. His main role is to be exactly what Shork is, only better: a hard-hitting battering ram with self-support and ally support moves to prolong its' own vitality and give a boost for his allies.
- One of the best traits in the game
- Some of the best stats for non-Nemesis/ VIP monsters
- Over 3,600 in its' power stat
- AoE Nature Weakness + Daze
- AoE Bleeding
- Team AoE Winged Hater (meh) + Damage Boost
- Self-Negative status effect removal
- Self-Double Damage
- Self-Regen + Stamina Regen
- One of the worst Specials in the whole game.
- Cooldowns could suck
- Only able to inflict Bleeding, with only one Stun move as "variety". Not even its' Special inflicts anything else but Bleeding. And that sucks.
- Waaaar! (Team AoE Damage Boost + Winged Hater + self-Double Damage, 2-turn cooldown)
- Green Blood (Self-Regen + Stamina Regen, 4-turn cooldown)
- Blade Roots/ Cruel Chop (Blade for 40 Nature AoE dmg + Bleeding w/ 2-turn cooldown, Cruel for 60 Nature dmg + Bleeding w/ 1-turn cooldown)
- This Is An Orc (70 Nature dmg + Stun, 3-turn cooldown)
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength/ 2 Strength, 1 Speed/ 1 Strength, 1 Health, 1 Speed [or Team Speed]