In Egyptian myth she is the cat-headed goddess of destruction and life and in the game she is one of the best defensive Earth-type monsters, a porn magnet and a serious pain in the ass to deal with.
Her main role is to build full shields and double your team's life while she can't be stunned and possess some strong moves with relatively low cooldowns.
- Nice curves
- I like what I see
- Strong skills
- Good trait
- Multi-stun and damage reduction
- Her special skill is Dark-type and can be useful against other Earth-monsters
- Awesome Supporter: Double life to all allies!
- Great wall-counter against VoltaiK or Zyla the Faithful
- Great life
- Weak against freezing, possession and burning
- Cooldowns will hinder her in time
- Shield Break is her biggest fear
- Needs more love on r34
Her shields are annoying, so she must be your main target in battle. If you want to count her, you definitely needs fast freeze users to block her before she can build shields or double life (or possess her to get all dem shields) and a Dark-type attacker which can deal big damage. Barbatos or General Nishant should work well against her. Krampus can do both, so he's her worst nightmare. Status effect removal is very useful too, so use it.
- Chalice of Life (Team AoE Double Life for 2 turns, 3-turn cooldown)
- Sinai Protection (Team AoE 50% Shield for 2 turns, 3-turn cooldown)
- Hyksos Strike (AoE 35 Earth dmg + Stun, 3-turn cooldown)
- Badarian Curse (AoE 45 Special dmg + 50% Damage Reduction, 2-turn cooldown)
- 3 Team Life/2 Team Life, 1 Team Power