In the Egyptian myths, she is the cat-headed goddess of destruction and life. In the game she is one of the best defensive Earth-type monsters; R34 materia and a serious pain in the ass to deal with.
Her main role is to build full shields and double your team's life while she can't be stunned and possess some strong moves with relatively low cooldowns.
- Nice curves
- I like what I see
- Strong skills
- Good trait
- AoE Stun and Damage reduction
- Her special skill is Dark-type and can be useful against other Earth-monsters
- Awesome Supporter: Double life to all allies! Mix this with tanks like Ouros, Igursus, Cryotan, or even Shannara's Bodyguard, and you'll get one hell of a staller
- Great wall-counter against VoltaiK or Zyla the Faithful
- Great life
- Weak against freezing, possession and torture effects
- Cooldowns will hinder her in time
- Shield Break is her biggest fear
- Needs more love on R34
- Some random dude in e621 actually drew fanart of Basthet. Two pics that aren't the best, but it's better than nothing. Feel free to check if you want
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Chalice of Life (Team AoE Double Life [2 turns], 3-turn CD)
- Sinai Protection (Team AoE 50% Shield [2 turns], 3-turn CD)
- Hyksos Strike (AoE 35 Earth dmg + Stun, 3-turn CD)
- Badarian Curse (45 Special dmg + AoE 50% chance of Damage Reduction, 2-turn CD) (Extra damage and a chance to reduce your rival's power) / Karnak Shield (120% Shield for an ally, 3-turn CD) (Tank + Double Life + this move = DAAAAAAAAAAMN)
- Recommended Runes: 3 Team Life; 2 Team Life, 1 Team Power
Her shields are annoying, so she must be your main target in battle. If you want to bring her down, you definitely need fast freeze users to block her before she can build shields or double life (or possess her to get all dem shields) and a Dark-type attacker which can deal big damage. Barbatos or General Nishant should work well against her. Krampus can do both, so he can literally RAPE her. Status effect removal is very useful too, so use it.