Barbatos is the monsterification of wickedness. He rules thirty legions of demons, but being in the front line of battle is what he enjoys most. He’s even willing to hurt himself to harm others.
Barbatos is one of the hardest hitting monsters in the game. He's not the best, but has a fantastic damage output that can destroy monsters in seconds, especially Earth monsters. Barbatos is so powerful, Social Point had to give his attacks recoil to not make him broken.
- Amazing damage output, able to obliterate Earth monsters in seconds.
- Master of Pain, one of his his best offensive moves, has 100% accuracy and no cooldown.
- Devil Form + Blood Covalent + Hellfire is a 105 damage AoE!
- His best moves have recoil, reducing survivability
- He can be denied easily
- Quite bad Speed, Life, and trait
Recommended Moveset Edit
Master of Pain
- Master of Pain (90 Dark Dmg + Self 30% Life Drain 36s)
- Hellfire (35 AoE Special Dmg + Burn 31s/ 3-Turn Cooldown)
- Devil Form (Self + Damage Boost + Extra Turn + Self 25% Life Drain 33s/ 1-Turn Cooldown)
- Blood Convenant (Self + Double Damage + Stamina Regen + Extra Turn + Self 20% Life Drain for 2 Turns 33s/ 1-Turn Cooldown)
Recommmended Runes: 2 Power, 1 Speed; 3 Power
Because you want your team immobilizer to go first, only 1 speed rune is enough, as Barbatos only wants more power. 3 Power Runes is also viable if you really want to OHKO anything. Master of Pain is completely deadly having an enormous 90 base power and perfect accuracy. Don't abuse it tho: you lose 30% of your life each time you use it. Blood Convenant should be used in the first place as it gives Barbatos Double Damage and an Extra Turn, so you can already attack. Hellfire is your typical AoE attack that also applies burning. Use Devil Form + Blood Covalent + Hellfire for and 105 damage AoE or use Master of pain with the 2 extra turn attacks for 270 DAMAGE!!!!
Due to his slow speed he can be taken down by faster monsters. He is weak to anticipation, but can still do his 90 damage single target attack. He is not hardened/tough so he can easily be denied with stun and freeze.